Short version - June 2022
By renting the Quinta and/or participating in an event on the Quinta you automatically accept the house rules. Disrespecting these simple rules can lead to expulsion of the Quinta!
Have a pleasant stay at the Quinta de São Pedro!
- Check-in at 15:00h and check-out at 12:00h. If you need other times please let us know in advance. If check-out is after 12:00 we charge 5,- € per person per beginning hour for use of the facilities.
- The Quinta de São Pedro is per law a non-smoking place! However, we have several areas where it is allowed to smoke, which are: the main square and the two patios behind the two kitchens. You must use the ashtrays which can be found in the BBQ area.
- Keep public rooms and spaces tidy, don´t leave things lying around and use waste bins.
- Use the bins in front of the big kitchen, we will take care of the waste in the big tons.
- Please put the glass into the glass container outside the Quinta (across the street).
- No food and drinks allowed inside the dormitories or rooms.
- No food and drinks allowed in the gardens and in the whole pool area! By the pool you are only allowed to bring water in a plastic device (cup or bottle).
- No kids alone in the whole pool area. The pool is not under surveillance, parents are responsible for their children!
- Do not feed the animals (cats, dogs, chicken, goats, horses, etc.).
- The people who run this place live on the Quinta. Please respect their privacy and do not go where you are not allowed to go (signs: “Private”)
- Welcome to have radios, laugh, sing and shout, but not after 10pm. Of course, you can sit outside at the square until the morning but just talking and/or playing a guitar and no music! On a special day (wedding, birthday, etc.), music is allowed by law until 1.00pm. This special day must be communicated prior to your arrival.
- The front gate works automatically. Car drivers receive a command to open the gate. To open it, please press the left button on the command and wait until it is fully open. It closes automatically.
- Do not open the main gate to other persons, even if they say that they want to deliver something. All suppliers know how to contact us!
- The manual wooden gate must be shut after you - always! This is to avoid other animals coming in and our animals going out. All room keys should have a blue key for the service entrance gate (small integrated gate into the big automatic gate) and a yellow key for the back gate. If you don’t have the keys, please talk to us.
- Visitors (guests of our guests) are not allowed! Exceptions must be discussed prior to your arrival.
- No pets allowed